I was honestly a little disappointed today after Dr. Gurtcheff came in and told us we only had 2 embryos left. How could we have went from 5 good ones on day 3 (2 were 7 celled, and 3 were 8 celled) to just 2, and basically 1.5 because the one on the bottom wasn't "great". BUT the one on top was better than we had last time. And last time "almost" worked so this time it WILL work. Right? Trying to keep it positive here. Jeremy told me today he felt really good about this round, and I have felt better about this round than prior rounds. There is still a LOT of stress about it. I mean, this is a HUGE investment. HUGE. For the next few days I will be sitting on the couch learning to crochet and getting my Christmas shopping done.
Blood draw is November 20th. 10 days. 10 days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment