Sunday, May 28, 2017

In a Nutshell.

My last post I was almost 7 weeks pregnant with Ivan. My how time flies and drags at the same time. I won't go into details here but my sweet Ivan was stillborn at 36 weeks exactly. He would be turning 1 next month. We knew immediately that we wanted to try again, but it needed time. I don't think I can say I was ever REALLY ready to start down this path again, but knew time is not on our side. I am now 4dp5dt. We only had 5 eggs (one came from the mysterious left ovary). Of the 5 only 2 were mature and fertilized. They both made it to transfer but the best one was only as good as our worst one from last round. They gave us a 40% chance. I have felt terrible about the whole cycle since the first ultrasound and have wanted to throw in the towel. On my way home from picking up Toots from grandmas house I had the feeling to test. I don't know why, it's so early. So early.

It's looking pretty hopeful!

0 comments: