Thursday, March 19, 2015

1st Week.

I have been on the lupron for 1 week.  I have been through a roller coaster of emotions, which is nothing new considering my current situation.  I am also getting quite the giggle out of my previous posts on this blog.  Was I really that immature 8 years ago? At age 25 I would have expected a little more out of myself.  I guess, it is good to be able to look back and see growth instead of regression.  Life really is that short.  I look at Tootsie and can not believe how much she has grown, How much she is growing. How she is already at that losing teeth ugly awkward stage. How she is already dealing with bullies and school drama. She is in kindergarten for hell's sake. I can't imagine what she is going to bring us in the  next 20 years, if I was still not mature at age 25.

The past 2 days have been hard physically.  I wake up feeling like I have the worst hangover, pounding head, 3 AM waking and can't go back to sleep, when I finally do get back to sleep it is time to wake up again.  Tootsie told me that I look like another Mom, not her Mom but a different one.  She really has gotten the short end of the stick, and my temper the past few days.  I am trying, but it's hard.  I am feeling an early out day and icecream is in her future today.

One more week of birth control and lupron. Then one week of just the lupron. Start the stim medication on April 3.  I bruise with every shot, so if I look like a pin cushion now, I can't wait to see how it looks doing 3 shots a day *insert sarcasm*.

0 comments: