Tuesday, October 9, 2007

B*tch

Yup, DEFINITELY that time again......I seriously doubt any fertility "meds" I could take would possibly make me any more of a b*tch. Everything just sets me off, like I just want to go into a Turrets episode or something! I take one look at Kevin (salesman at work) and all I can do from just shouting what an (insert a LOT of bad words) person he I think he is, is to clinch tightly on my can of Black Cherry Citrus Fresca (or in this case vent about it). I seriously want to walk up to his annoying chuckle fat gut kick him in the nuts then slice his throat with a dull spoon! (Yes, very irrational at this point) UGH! Oh, and to top my irrational thoughts the more I go to the gym the fatter I am getting!!! Please, someone spare me!

0 comments: