So I KNOW it is about a week before AF when I start getting road rage. I am normally a very calm passive driver, but for some reason the week before AF I feel so picked on! I feel like EVERYONE is tailgating me, speeding, running stop signs, not following the yield law, not using signals, just being plain old stupid! I also realize that when road rage comes out my foul language is out the roof!!! Seriously I didn't know that I could even put so many bad words together and call it a sentence. I do, however, realize that this is happening and try to control it. I will turn the tunes WAY up, and usually something very dark and loud. It is funny that you can almost tell my cycle by which tunes I have on the radio!
Example:
Period: 107.9 the mix (upbeat and kind of loving)
Pre-Ovulation/Ovulation: 97.1 and 92.3 (talks alot about sex and getting some)
Luteal Phase/PMS: 96.3 and 94.9 and CD's (anger and can scream to)
I just thought this was kind of ironic, anyone else have these unknown subliminal tendencies?
*Oh, and Dusty I would love if you came to my appointment on Thurs! It is at 4:10 so I will probably just meet you there at 4?
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
PMS=Road Rage
Posted by
Sara
at
2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment