Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ha Ha, Such an Idiot!

Ok so I can see this blog is going to get like 5 posts a day because well that is about how fast my emotions can change!!! So I was looking over this blog and wondering if I had scared everyone off because I wasn't getting any comments, I know that it is really an awkward subject and I am very sensitive but I thought I had a family that would at least TRY and make me feel better. So I scroll down and I DID have comments!!!! I had the setting turned off so I don't get an email when one is posted!! (Ooops my bad!) So I read them and just start bawling again! I just wanted to take a second and tell my family how much I love their support, and I know that most of what people say isn't very comforting, but they are trying, and THAT is what matters. I have a TON of visits coming up and I am throwing out the offer that if anyone ever wants to come with me please....feel free! I will have probably 3-5 ultrasounds and probably 5-9 blood tests done. Anyway, I just love you all soooo much and there is NO way I could go through all of this without your support, that is why I vent and share it with you all!

2 comments:

Uffda said...

I would love to go with you when ever I can. Just let me know
love ya
Dusty

Cool Granny said...

Even though I am a million miles away and mostly on the run.... I am only a phone call away. If you need me I can uaually change work around if I have some notice. If not who the hell cares. Cause that is what moms do.