Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Meds FINALLY Showed Up!

So I thought I would post some pics of all the meds that finally showed up on Monday! I have sent out a few texts because I was just blown away! I had to order 1 more box of Lupron because they only sent a 2 week kit and I need close to 4 weeks. I am a crazy bitch on BCP's I can't wait to see how I react with this other stuff!!! Poor Poor Poor Jeremy! I have just been depressed, I just want to cry...ALL the time! I am so glad he is going on vacation so he doesn't have to be around me when I am like this!!!






2 comments:

George said...

Wow...you've got quite a nice collection of meds and needles there. It looks a lot like the boxes I received for my 1st 2 fresh cycles. I hated BCP's, but I hated adding Lupron daily even more! That stuff is the worst. Sorry you had to order even more of it.

Btw, the 2-week kit is supposed to be enough for 20units/day for 2 weeks. If you're taking less than that (5-10units/day) the one kit may be enough. I only used 1 2-week kit for each of my fresh cycles...took 10units/day for 9 days, then lowered it to 5units/day for 10 days during stimming.

Good luck as you start your cycle!!!

Karen said...

Glad to see you here as well. WOW that is a lot of meds. I will be looking towards you for advice when I have to go and get mine. YIKES. Oh, and I am pushing on transfering 3 and Rich wants 2 to transfer. Funny how the roles are reversed. But, if 3 take 3 babies it is. I am quite aware how insane I am. he he. Just want to be a mommy.