Friday, January 18, 2008

Vivid Dreams=Reality?

I know it is just the Lupron, but I had the most vivid dream last night! I mean it was soooo realistic I was crying when I woke up. I had a dream we had twins a little boy and a little girl. The little boy was a bit bigger than the girl but they were both completely healthy babies! I had just brought them home and both me and Jeremy's families were there helping us out. Ohhhhh, we were soooo blessed!!! I remember asking their names because Jeremy named them while I was still under the anesthesia (had to be completely knocked out for some reason) and they were the dorkiest names, but I didn't care because they were both so healthy and alive! I have had similar dreams in the past I can always see the baby boy and girl...they always look the same.....it is soooo weird that I continue to have these dreams.....please God.....let me bring my children home.

*Side Note* Started spotting yesterday which has only gotten worse. Called the nurse just to let her know, she said just continue as planned and she would see me next Friday. So looks like I get a week or longer period....oh joy!

0 comments: